When played singing bowls produce sounds which invoke a deep state of relaxation. These Tibetan singing bowl sets when played, the sides and rim vibrate to produce sound; characterized by a base frequency and usually two audible harmonic overtones. This is an instrument which can benefit many by creating relaxation and focus.
The perfect gift for yoga lovers, school teachers, musicians, spiritual teachers, psychotherapists, massage therapists, cancer specialists, stress and meditation specialists. Singing bowls are used worldwide for relaxation, meditation,Â and personal well-being.
Uses of Singing Bowls
- Deep relaxation
- Stress reduction
- Holistic healing
- Chakra balancing
Gift Set includes
- Each box is made from colourful recycled paper and contains a beautifully decorated singing bowl
- Wooden baton
- Bowl pillow
- Gift boxes come with assorted symbols that match the bowl.
- Dimensions: 3â³ bowl
- Weight: 300 gram
- Box Dimensions: 4 1/2″ X 4 1/2″ X 2 1/2″
The Singing Bowls Gift Set comes in 3 different symbols
Each bowl comes in colours that match the pillow and attractive gift box made from handmade paper. The gift box come with assorted symbols that match the bowl.
- Blue Box: Third eye chakra. Symbolizes intuition, extra sensory perception
- TurquoiseÂ Box: Throat chakra: Symbolizes willpower and the right to speak and be heard.
- Green Box: Heart chakra: Symbolizes devotion, love, compassion and healing
- Yin/Yang Box (beige box): Represent the duality and interconnectedness of opposite forces.
If you would like to place an order for a singing bowl that we do not have in stock , you can do so downloading the order form and sending it by mail or email. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
How To Use Singing Bowls