A unique and trendy sparkling blue sodality and hematite shamballa bracelet. These bracelets represent an spiritual philosophy inspired by the ancient traditions of Buddhism, meditation and yoga.
According to Wikipedia, for the Tibetan Buddhist and Hindu Traditions Shamballa is a kingdom hidden in Inner Asia. This kingdom was abundant with peace and the people of the kingdom spread harmony. The shamballa beads were inspired by these philosophies The bracelets serve as a reminder that we must embrace peace, tranquility, and happiness.
Each semi-precious stone is combined with beautiful hematite beads and is held together with a black cord that easily fastens with two small beads at the end. Shamballa bracelets can be worn by men or women.
Shamballa bracelets have turned out to be one of the rapidly growing trends among some popular celebrities. Movie stars and sport megastars have also adopted this bracelet, among them Michel Jordan, Michael Schumacher, Paris Hilton, etc. They will continue to grow in popularity in the future due to the belief that they give real meaning to the people who use them.
- 1 Bracelet
- Dimensions: 1 cm beads
- Benefits of Solidity & Hematite: Self-Esteem and Grounding
Sodality is considered a calming stone. This makes sodality an ideal stone to clear up problems. It can help to end arguments because it makes clear communication possible. As a healing stone, it has been known since antiquity as the stone of artists because it is believed to be able to promote inspiration and creativity while also providing protection. Enhances communication and expression.
Its chakra is the 5th chakra, which is also known as the throat chakra.
- Boost self-esteem, self trust and self acceptance
- Clears and calms the mind and eliminates confusion
- Promotes self-expression
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Soothe sore throats and treat vocal cords
- Fights panic attacks
- Promotes harmony and trust within relationships and groups
- Boost immune system, balance metabolism
- Reduce insomnia
Hematite in Greek means blood. It is known as the “blood stone” and it has been used as an amulet against bleeding. Is known for its ability to ground and individual, emotionally, and reduce negativity. Also hematite stimulates concentration and focus. Hematite is a gemstone for the base chakra
- Grounding stone
- Boost self-esteem, confidence, will power and reliability
- Reduces intake of negative energy from others
- Helps to overcome compulsions (smoking, addictions & all form of overindulgence
- Supports kidney
The Healing Properties of Crystals & Stones by By Ashley Leavy