If you are looking for something that really stands out, a centerpiece in just about any room, you cant go wrong with beeswax pillar candle. Three-inch pillar beeswax candles can act as the centerpiece of any room and fit any decor.
These candles are usually pretty solidly built, and come frequently scented so that you can mix and match different combinations together to create even more atmosphere than you would have been able to with the tea lights alone.
Combine three-inch beeswax pillar candles with tea lights and you are looking at a fantastic and unique home decor that you may not have thought of!
A beeswax pillar candle beautifully packaged for Home Decor. A long-lasting, warm glow that is ideal for the dinner table and every romantic occasion, you’ll love the pleasant, natural scent of this pillar candle.
Beeswax Pillar Candles Features
- 3 Inch Pillar Single Pack
- Eco-friendly and good for your health, with absolutely no carcinogens or hazardous ingredients, wicks made with cotton, and all natural ingredients.
- Natural glow that is closest to sunlight.
- Burn Time: 35-45 Hours
- Made in Canada
- With this purchase you are helping to support the beekeeping industry with campaigns and donations made by Honey Candles®
10 Tips To Burn Your Beeswax Pillar
- Remove all labels and place on heat and flame resistant holder
- Trim wick to ¼ inch before each burn
- Light at base of the wick
- Let burn at least 3 hours at a time
- Hug in edges of candle as it burns down
- Keep away from drafts
- If flame flickers or smokes, trim again.(every 3-6 hrs)
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- To extinguish dunk the wick, straighten
Beeswax is 100% natural that actually cleans the air by emitting purifying negative ions. Most candles are made with paraffin, which is not natural and is unhealthy to burn.
Researchers at South Carolina State University ( according to cnnhealth.com) studied petroleum-based and vegetable-source candles to determine their emissions. They found that paraffin-based candles emitted toxic chemicals like toluene and benzene.